This Policy has been prepared in order to process the personal data of IMC Website users in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (66 Law “) and to inform users about it. Furthermore, the IMC hereby intends to determine the conditions for the use of the personal data that IMC generates during the use of the IMC Website by any type of users (commonly referred to as the Sah Data Owner)) or used by the Data Owner during use of the IMC Website.
IMC Website users have access to comprehensive information on the protection and privacy of their personal data regarding their use of the IMC Website in this Policy text.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED?
IMC collects Personal Data from users transactions through the IMC Website and processes and transfers it for the purposes and reasons set forth in this Policy.
MC may process Personal Data provided by the Data Owner for the following purposes:
- Registration and keeping records on the IMC Website.
- Planning and implementing IMC s commercial or business strategies.
- Ensuring the legal, commercial and technical security of the IMC and its business partners.
- Effective utilization of the services provided by the users through the IMC Website.
- Improving and improving the functioning of the IMC Website.
- To carry out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by IMC.
- To carry out the necessary activities by the business units in order to benefit the users from the products and services offered by IMC.
- To carry out the necessary procedures for the products and services offered by IMC to be offered to the relevant users by being customized according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the users.
195/5000 If the Data Owner has explicit consent, the IMC will be able to process the Personal Data for the following purposes by following the Data Owners actions on the IMC Website:
- Creating statistics and profiling.
- Enhancing user experience.
- Direct marketing and remarketing.
- Creation and delivery of user-specific promotions.
- Use of the data obtained in the specified scope in the content of advertising and material. It should be noted that the IMC will be able to share Personal Data in the following ways and with the parties specified under the terms set out above.
HOW TO TRANSFER?
For the purposes and principles set forth in this Policy, the IMC may transfer the Personal Data of the users and the new data obtained to the third parties to whom they benefit from their services. However, IMC may transfer Personal Data and any new data it obtains to outsourcing service providers, hosting service providers, research companies, call centers and, if necessary, law offices for the following purposes:
- To make operational evaluation
- To ensure the security of the Data Owner user,
- Detecting fraudulent or unauthorized users,
- IMC Web Site services to eliminate errors and similar purposes. IMC may share Personal Data of Data Owner users with IMC company officials, shareholders, business partners and authorized public and private institutions and organizations in accordance with the provisions of Articles 8 and 9 of the Law. On the other hand, IMC may transfer such Personal Data abroad in accordance with the provisions of Article 9 of the Law and in accordance with the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board./li>
RIGHTS OF THE DATA OWNER
Data Holders have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- To find out if Personal Data has been processed about them, to request information if Personal Data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing Personal Data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose, knowing the third parties to whom Personal Data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of the Personal Data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to inform the third parties to whom the Personal Data is transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of the Personal Data and to notify the third parties to whom the Personal Data has been transferred, even if it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other related laws,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and request for damages in case of damage caused by the processing of Personal Data in violation of the Law.
Requests for the exercise of such rights may be communicated by Personal Data holders by the methods specified on the IMC Website www.imcorganization.com domain of the IMC. IMC aims to finalize these requests within 30 (thirty) days. IMC reserves the right to charge fees (if any) on the tariff for such requests.